Objectives of the CHDCA
“Most Customers Require That I Be Certified To Even Bid For Their Hoods.”
We have 5 main objectives here at the Certified Hood & Duct Cleaners Association
- Educate the Authorities Having Jurisdiction how to inspect grease exhaust systems.
- Educate the Insurance Companies writing policies to enforce regular cleanings as a condition of insurance.
- Educate the restaurant owners on the importance of having their grease exhaust systems cleaned on a regular basis.
- Educate the Health Department on the importance of cleaning the grease exhaust systems on a regular basis.
- Educate the hood cleaners on proper techniques following the NFPA’s recommendations and cleaning all accessible areas thoroughly and taking before/after pictures of every kitchen grease exhaust system that they clean.
To help us here at CHDCA we have communication with the primary leaders in the industry.
Please call at 1-864-210-0199 between 8-5 PM CST
We are here to help you in any way that we can.